[MailWatch for MS 0.2] Volume count in reports

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Fri Jun 20 08:19:37 IST 2003

Hi,

(I hope we can still (ab)use this list for MailWatch related topics)

Can the volume count in reports be changed from MB to KB?
The mailflow on my mailserver isn't very big, so there are days where the
total volume stays below 1MB, which makes the reports somewhat inaccurate.
Counting in KBs would probably solve that for me.

Maybe a user definable option in functions.php?

Thanks.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>