unknown string spamassassin in language translation ?

mikea mikea at MIKEA.ATH.CX
Thu Jun 19 21:04:12 IST 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 02:01:04PM -0600, Evert Ford wrote:
> Mike,
> I got this error also after I upgraded MailScanner on June 2.  For me, at
> least, it went away when I swapped languages.conf with
> languages.conf.rpmnew.
> For those who aren't tired old sysadmins, i did the following:
> cd /etc/MailScanner/reports/en
> mv languages.conf languages.conf.old
> mv languages.conf.rpmnew languages.conf
> this, of course, doesn't take into account any custom changes people might
> make to languages.conf, which would have to be incorporated into the new
> 'languages.conf'.
> After a reload(service MailScanner reload) the error went away.

Ah; the Linux way.

I don't have the *.rpmnew files, since I'm running on FreeBSD.

I just added "spamassassin" to the translation file, with a suitable
translation. ;=).

Thanks much.

Mike Andrews
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin since 1964

More information about the MailScanner mailing list