(mail == spam)?delete attachments:leave alone;

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Thu Jun 19 22:44:19 IST 2003

Hi.

Hopefully my subject line makes sense to everyone.

I would like to know if MailScanner can be set up to remove attachments if the mail is identified as spam. I've received a lot of adware/spyware emails that are mostly identified as spam and they have .zip attachments, which by default are allowed through.

I guess one way to do that would be if you can create a second attachment ruleset that would apply to spam emails.

Any ideas?

Chris.