unknown string spamassassin in language translation ?

Evert Ford richard_cipher at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 19 21:01:04 IST 2003

Mike,

I got this error also after I upgraded MailScanner on June 2.  For me, at
least, it went away when I swapped languages.conf with
languages.conf.rpmnew.

For those who aren't tired old sysadmins, i did the following:
cd /etc/MailScanner/reports/en
mv languages.conf languages.conf.old
mv languages.conf.rpmnew languages.conf

this, of course, doesn't take into account any custom changes people might
make to languages.conf, which would have to be incorporated into the new
'languages.conf'.

After a reload(service MailScanner reload) the error went away.

Evert Ford
Computer Guy
Westone Laboratories
http://www.westone.com