Mail processing from CustomConfig

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 16:35:23 IST 2003

What sort of processing are you trying to do? Alter the message, extract
some more logging information about the message or what? If you make Non
Spam Actions return the value "deliver" then the message will indeed be
delivered as normal.

If you have changed the attachments by that time, then be sure to set
$message->{bodymodified} = 1 otherwise it will deliver exactly the same
message body it received.

--
Julian Field