Mail processing from CustomConfig

Russ russ at FASTWEBWORK.COM
Wed Jun 18 15:54:55 IST 2003

Hi All,

I would like to do some additional processing of mail via
code in CustomConfig.pm.  I have specified the function
name in MailScanner.conf for Non Spam Actions and
the function gets called but I have no clue on how to
actually continue the processing (i.e., 'deliver') the mail
after I have munged it.  Can anyone shed some light?
I am not a perl person....in fact have avoided learning
it but I suspect it's time to bite the bullet.  I know it's
going to be something quite simple but it'd take me days
to figure it out and I'm sure someone on this list can
give me a clue!

Thanks in advance.