OT: Sendmail & Vacation Auto-Responder

Adam Polkosnik ap at HPI.COM
Sat Jun 14 01:20:22 IST 2003

There's  something quite powerfull that your users can configure from a
squirrel-mail (webmail client) plugin, if you have a cyrus-imapd with
timsieved (server side sieve scripting) working properly...
(hint: sendmail calls deliver with improper parameters causing bogus
return-path being added on to headers)