Possible to have MailScanner use SA database?

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Wed Jun 11 04:50:03 IST 2003

I've not used Webmin before, but I downloaded the Webmin MailScanner module
(which is really a tar archive) and looked at it.

It's a bunch of *.cgi scripts (perl, etc) -- so it could probably be easily
broken down (with enough time and patience) to be a more generalized
application.

I personally would like to see something done in PHP - both for managing
the server configurations and for individual users.

Forrest