Possible to have MailScanner use SA database?

Ryan Bingham ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Wed Jun 11 02:26:26 IST 2003

> Do you know if it's possible to have a web interface so that users can
> add things to their own whitelist?
>
> Jody

Hi Jody,

There's been some talk on the list about this recently; I double-checked the
archives and found some references to Webmin for MailScanner.  Here's the
MailScanner Webmin homepage:

http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin/

It looks like by default it's meant to administer global MailScanner
settings, but one archive thread mentions being able to assign users in
Webmin and letting them edit their own whitelist and blacklist rules.

I've never used Webmin, though, so I'll shut up and invite other more
knowledgeable people to jump in at this point.

Hope that at least gets you started.

Ryan