Forwarding spam to FTC

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Wed Jun 4 07:19:15 IST 2003

At 04:59 PM 6/3/2003, you wrote:
>I was referring the national government whom FTC is a part of.
[ ... ]

I wouldn't expect the FTC to handle anything other than a high-profile case
-- they can't possibly have the resources to do that (read: goverment
salaries, limited resources).  Not necessarily their fault :-)

Regarding the script at http://www.kluge.net/~felicity/random/handlespam.txt

This seems very useful and could be modified.  I actually posted a message
elsewhere asking if someone had made such a beast - I'm spending way too
much time forwarding spam to RICOCHET and RAZOR-REPORT.   However, there
are times where RICOCHET cannot get complete info through XWhois (perl) and
crashes -- sometimes it's pretty obviously a parsing error and you must
manually submit --- so an error condition would need to be added to this one.

Forrest