Forwarding spam to FTC

Sanjay Patel sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM
Tue Jun 3 21:59:24 IST 2003

I was referring the national government whom FTC is a part of.

-----Original Message-----
Of Francois Caen
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 4:49 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Forwarding spam to FTC

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Patel [mailto:sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM]

> As we all know Government lives in a sheltered world.

That's a rather broad statement. We're government and we use MS + Spam
Assassin :-)

Francois Caen
Network Information Systems Engineer - Webmaster
City of Lakewood, WA
(253) 512-2269

NOTICE:  The Information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential. It is intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee or other
legitimate recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration,
dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If the addressee has received this communication in error, please return it
to the above address by mail and notify this office by telephone.

 City of Lakewood