Different per user actions on single e-mail with multiple recipients?

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Tue Jun 3 17:20:12 IST 2003

Nik Conwell <nik at BU.EDU> wrote:

>Question: does MailScanner have the infrastructure to handle different
>operations at the user level on the same piece of e-mail?

No. Your understanding of how it works is correct.  (We do spam filtering
at the user end, based on the score header that MailScanner adds.)

Tony.
HEBRIDES BAILEY: SOUTHEASTERLY 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6, BECOMING CYCLONIC 6 OR
7 FOR A TIME. SHOWERS THEN RAIN. GOOD BECOMING MODERATE.