Different per user actions on single e-mail with multiple recipients?

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Tue Jun 3 17:03:52 IST 2003

Hello Nik

You could setup a ruleset via

Within mailscanner.conf

Required SpamAssassin Score = 4

e.g.

Required SpamAssassin Score =
/etc/MailScanner/rules/address.threshold.rules

Then within the rules file

To: recipient1 at domain.tld       4
To: recipient2 at domain.tld       5

Then reload MailScanner

So if both recipients got an email with a score of 4.1 recipient2 would
get it untagged...

As I understand it you can either use the domain or the address within
this ruleset?

HTH

Matthew

Nik Conwell <nik at BU.EDU>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
06/03/2003 11:45 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list