Whitelisted

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Tue Jul 22 18:57:35 IST 2003

Kris,

No.. That means that anything tagged as SPAM will not get tagged as SPAM
for that using and all e-mail (save for viruses) is delivered as normal.

If you want to disable spam scanning for a user, you need to use the
following option (see my example below)

# Do you want to check messages to see if they are spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam Checks = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.check.rules

FromOrTo:       mbowman at udcom.com       no

HTH

Matthew

Kris Zabriskie <zabriskw at ITECH.NET>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
07/22/2003 01:54 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list