Panda Software Command line update script from Panda support.

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Jul 22 14:27:28 IST 2003

Well... AFAIK, Julian is on Vacation, I just translated the script... I
didn't test it, since I don't have PAV, however, the only thing I did was to
eliminate the Spanish strings (it tried to detect if your locale language was
Spanish and use Spanish strings, otherwise, it would use English strings),
and also changed the comments and variable and functions names so it is
clearer.

The script is somehow poor, but I think Julian or someone else could
elaborate on it... e.g. wget could be searched for with "which", and there
are lots of other stuff to enhance...

I'm attaching the modified script... the config file was already in English.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby