Panda Software Command line update script from Panda support.

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Mon Jul 21 21:00:51 IST 2003

I was ready for a fight that never came.  I did threaten to cancel
payment in the subject of my initial email.
I didn't see Julian's <RANT> post until after I bought the software (in
a bit of haste I might add).
I'm really not qualified to write or mess with the MailScanner wrapper.
I'm hoping some one could post an updated wrapper based on the tech
support script.  An English version would be a bonus too.

If I remember the wrapper is necessary to pause the mailscanner while
the sig files download and update.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Michele Neylon:: Blacknight Solutions
[mailto:michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 2:04 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Panda Software Command line update script from Panda
support.

So how did you manage to get a reply from them? What was your trick?

(Thanks for the script!!)
  _____

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other action taken in
respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited.