bayes_journal file size

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Mon Jul 21 15:44:37 IST 2003

Thank you.  Apparently I am not using bayes.  I looked through the
MailScanner Config file and the keyword bayes is nowhere to be found.
However, I do have SpamAssassin on my gateway.

I am using the following config:

Fprot 4.1.0
SpamAssassin 2.55
MS 4.21-9