Fw: MailScanner + Exim spooler - processing, but not delivering mails.

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Jul 21 15:36:55 IST 2003

David Jacobson <davidj at IMPOL.NET> wrote:

> 1732 ?        S      0:00 /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure -q15m
> 1729 ?        S      0:00 /usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure -bd
>-odq -DSPOOL=/var/spool/exim

Both of your exims are using the same spool directory, which is wrong.
You have the same mistake in your MailScanner.conf.

Is the Exim documentation insufficiently clear? I wrote it so I have
some interest in making sure it's straightforward.

Tony.
SOUTHEAST ICELAND: VARIABLE OR SOUTHEASTERLY 3 OR LESS. RAIN OR DRIZZLE AT
TIMES. MODERATE WITH FOG PATCHES.