False-positives

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Wed Jul 16 22:52:04 IST 2003

I have the "SPAM lists to reach high score" setting set to 5.  My server
only gets about 2000 messages a day, yet I have about 100 or so messages
that were originally identified as SPAM.  Is there something I need to do
here?  I have white listed these messages by their network IDs to prevent
this in the future, but the false-positives are reflected as an important
area of concern by my management due the fact alot of this information is
directly tied to the company's revenue.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you!!!