Smooth upgrade to 4.22-5

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Mon Jul 14 18:53:59 IST 2003

Julian,

I just reved my system to 4.22-5 (from 4.14-9, also reved SA from 2.53 to 2.55)
with no problems at all. (Well, I did have to include ignore-perl, but that's a
known artifact of something that you and I went throuh last year, but I didn't
have to force anything else.) When I restarted the service I checked to make sure
all my processes were running, and was stunned to find that I had two Queue
runners serving /var/spool/clientmqueue, one from last month, and one from the
restart.

Yippee!!! I no long have to remember to manually start that queue after a system
restart.

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,