MS Performance

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Mon Jul 14 21:07:38 IST 2003

We're using iptables on the MS machines; I'm not sure how to use
iptables to do this (or it is possible?). What are you using for a
firewall?

Adding the top invalid recipients to /etc/mail/access should help
similarly, as long as sendmail.cf was compiled with:
FEATURE(`access_db', `hash -T<TMPF> /etc/mail/access')dnl
and
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')

Thanks for the idea,
Ken A.