Where do I start debugging?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Jul 11 00:52:34 IST 2003

Thanks - once I added deliver to the end of the actions, it's passing
messages through again.  Guess I should have done more than just skim the
old messages looking for this one.

I'm still a tad confused by the log entry made by sendmail though that
claims the message was delivered to the next mx server, but I'm going to
attribute that to confusion on my part and pretend it didn't happen unless I
bump into it again.

--
Trever