anyone noticing a rise in spam?

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Fri Jul 11 01:32:06 IST 2003

Hello,

My boss said to me today "I've noticed that since you put in that spam filter [about 2 months ago] we've [himself and at least one other employee] been getting a lot more spam. Most of it gets marked as spam but there is definitely an increase. Can you find out why?"

Well my immediate reaction is that it's just coincidence and there's no other reason for it. But I thought I would survey the list and see if anyone else has any other ideas.

Our email addresses (except for maybe mine) are not plastered on the internet anymore than they used to be.

Any/all ideas welcome.

Thanks,
Chris.