Does this mean something's broken?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Jul 11 00:43:18 IST 2003

Ah - that explains it then.  Someone from the list redirecting some spam
they've already caught.  I wondered about the 5.8 but I'd never have
realized that was the reason it was different.

Thanks again, Mr. Spicer.

--
Trever