R Rulesets( How to disable a mail to a user before scanning)

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Jul 8 20:20:25 IST 2003

I have the same problem.

For some reason mail sent to webmaster@ or postmaster@ never ever gets
deleted. It is marked as spam, but a spam action to delete it never works
it seems.

I haven't tried it yet but maybe a solution to that is create an alias in
your /etc/aliases

getlost:          /dev/null

and make the spam action for the webmaster at whatever forward getlost