R Rulesets( How to disable a mail to a user before scanning)

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Jul 8 18:16:23 IST 2003

Ahhh...your mail server is not configured to accept mail for
www.dpi.state.wi.us  Try adding that FQDN to your local delivery domains.
I'm not sure where this is done on Solaris.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Amin, Harish
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:13 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: R Rulesets( How to disable a mail to a user before scanning)

I receive about 50 messages to a unknown user on my SMTP server and I as a
postmaster receive all the messages back I tried the rules

# more spam.actions.rules
To:     webmaster at www.dpi.state.wi.us    delete

# more spam.blacklist.rules
#To:     /^$/    yes
To:     webmaster at www.dpi.state.wi.us   yes

But I still keep getting it

The original message was received at Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:08:05 -0500 (CDT)
from doagw01.doa.state.wi.us [165.189.88.161]

<'webmaster at www.dpi.state.wi.us>
    (reason: 553 5.3.5 system config error)

553 5.3.5 www.dpi.state.wi.us. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

AM I doing something wrong here...
I am running MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.22-4 on SUn Solaris
running sendmail Any Help will be appreciated Thanx Harish