razor log in postfix deferred directory?

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Mon Jul 7 13:04:14 IST 2003

I've recently added razor2 to my system - seems to be working fine,
headers show that it is being called by spamassassin and is detecting
spam.

However, I also note that it is creating a log file in
/var/spool/postfix.in/deferred/razor-agent.log (which is flagged every
time the incoming postfix is reloaded).

I suspect that this is due to razor not reading its config file from
/root/.razor/ when called by spamassassin, but I can't work out where
it wants the config file to be.
The razor manpages talk about /etc/razor/ which did not exist on my
system, but putting the files there didn't help.
Postfix is running chrooted (redhat 9 setup) - I've even tried copying
the config files to /var/spool/postfix.in/etc/razor/ to no avail.
Any ideas, anyone?

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - http://www.snoweye.com/