ANNOUNCE: Version 4.22-5 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 12:16:30 IST 2003

I have fixed the bug below, and I think it warrants another release as this
will have stopped everyone's RBL lists from working unless you convert them
all to lower-case.

The only other changes are
- improve the efficiency of the filetype checking
- add Tony Finch's improved mcafee-autoupdate script

Download from the usual place at www.mailscanner.info

Sorry folks :-(

--
Julian Field