ANNOUNCE: Version 4.22-5 released

Ron Broersma ron at SPAWAR.NAVY.MIL
Thu Jul 3 13:10:54 IST 2003

Julian,

Thanks for the quick fix.  RBL checking is working again without the
other file hacks.

You might want to check that mcafee-autoupdate script.  I had to remove
all the embedded /r characters (every line) before it would work without
complaint.  Also had to set LIBDIR and FTPDIR back to the defaults where
they were before.

--Ron