Whitelist seems not to work?

Steve Hickel smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET
Wed Jan 15 03:49:54 GMT 2003

Thanks for the reply.

This is what I get when I do the p s ax thing:

1909 ? 	S	0:11 /usr/bin/perl -I/usr/lib/MailScanner
/user/sbin/MailScanner
4853 ?	Z	0:00 [MailScanner <defunct>]

check_mailscanner is in the /usr/sbin/subdirectory

I can't get at my whitelist rules right now but we put in from:
*@computerworld.com and it doesn't let it through. It keeps capturing it
as spam. When I can get a copy of it, I will post it.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Hickel <smhickel at chartermi.net>