Exim and MS 4.11-1

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed Jan 8 14:25:58 GMT 2003

I did see directories in mailscanner's incoming queue while doing these
tests.  But I did clear it out and still saw the problem.  I also cleared
out Exim's incoming queue, and dropped a test message in there, and still
saw the problem.  Although a message did make it through once or twice, most
of the time mailscanner crashed.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I am using fetchmail to
retrieve mail, which delivers it to exim?

I am using perl 5.6.1 (Debian Woody).

Thanks!

Jason Desai