Archiving e-mail ruleset

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Jan 8 14:42:52 GMT 2003

I'm a bit lost here, I want to archive e-mail that certain users send so I
created a ruleset.

Now I'm not sure what the below means, where do I put the ruleset and
where do I put the directory to archive mail? Is this the comma separated
list or did I overlook something?

# Space-separated list of email address and directory names where you want
# a copy of all mail to be forwarded or stored.
#
# If you give this option a ruleset, you can control exactly whose mail
# is archived or forwarded. If you do this, beware of the legal
implications
# as this could be deemed to be illegal interception unless the police
have
# asked you to do this.
Archive Mail = /var/spool/MailScanner/archive

believed to be clean.