Problem updating Sophos with MailScanner 3.26-2

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Jan 2 13:44:41 GMT 2003

Check you have the right version...

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/Sophos/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/local/Sophos/bin/sweep --version

I get v. 3.64 (I think 3.65 is latest, so you should have 3.63, 3.64 or 3.65)