SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 10:02:13 GMT 2003

At 23:44 25/02/2003, you wrote:
>Ok, I've included portions of a header of a message picked at ramdom from
>a Redhat list.  Notice that the tests are exactly the same but the scores
>are totally different.  How can this be?  BTW, I'm running MS 4.12-2.

Are both calls being done as root? If not, there could be differences in
the contents of the AWL. Have you customised the score of any rule? Does
one version have auto-whitelisting enabled and one not? (Remember they will
be using slightly different config files which will affect the operation
and scores).

--
Julian Field