Fragmented messages

Rick rick at PRIS.CA
Tue Feb 25 17:08:11 GMT 2003

Hello

Unfortunatley blocking emails of this type is not really an option.
Our members really need a way to send large attachments and OE does
provide
that with the splitting apart of large messages. I would hope that there
would be a way
to ignore it and let it pass if it can't be scanned do this.

Regards
Rick Noble