What!

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Tue Feb 25 16:05:53 GMT 2003

But MS doesn't look into compressed files, the virus scanner is supposed
to do all that.  Maybe the virus scanner timed out trying to uncompress
it and MS reported it as being corrupt and refused it altogether.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Bowen [mailto:dbowen1 at MAC.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:51 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: What!

 Sounds like your mailscanner didn't like un-tarring my attachement,
though my tar program unzips and untars it ok.  I'll run it through my
MailScanner to see if mine does it too.  That's is why I don't subscribe
to this list through my mailscanner server :-) Dan Bowen Oak Ridge
Schools, Oak Ridge, TN USA