MailScanner support

Mon Feb 24 23:48:43 GMT 2003

Hi!

> I've always been impressed with the amount of time you devote to MS,
> certainly the level of responsiveness is way beyond any reasonable
> expectations for a product which is free.

May i add to this, it also is way  beyond any reasonable expectations for
a product which is for sale?

We as Mailscaner community should see how we could help, to take workload
off his hands, perhaps perpare a nice FAQ from the mailinglist so we dont
have to answer questions over and over but just point to a url with the
allready known answer ? I do see the same questions comming in every now
and then, it could help. Any volanteers ?

Bye,
Raymond.