MailScanner support

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Mon Feb 24 23:39:14 GMT 2003

That seems like a perfectly reasonable way to handle it to me.

I've always been impressed with the amount of time you devote to MS,
certainly the level of responsiveness is way beyond any reasonable
expectations for a product which is free.

I look forward to seeing how this all gets arranged, and I see no reason
that "priority" service for a fee is a bad idea when the alternative is no
service or cutting back hours severely and leaving most questions unanswered.

I guess I'll pop off a separate private email to discuss support contracts.