SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Sat Feb 22 08:30:06 GMT 2003

Gerry,

I upgraded to SA 2.50 yesterday morning - no problems so far running under
RedHat 7.3.

Did the SA tests work correctly (spamassassin -t < test-spam.txt >
report.out)?? - I noticed that the first time I ran this it did take quite a
bit of time when compared to 2.43 although subsequent tests were fine (may
have been just a one-off though)...

Regards,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerry Doris [mailto:gerry at DORFAM.CA]
Sent: 22 February 2003 07:26
To: MAILSCANNER at jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: SpamAssassin 2.50 Problems

I upgraded from SA 2.44 to 2.50 tonight and have had nothing but problems.
MailScanner hits nearly 100% CPU utilization and just sits there until SA
is killed.

I've had to go back to using SA 2.44 and everything is back to normal.  Is
anyone else seeing this?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer

the system manager.

www.lbsltd.co.uk