Sophos and Corrupt Files (belated response)

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Thu Feb 13 18:14:21 GMT 2003

Peter Bates wrote:
> I've seen about 5 messages (a sudden burst) labelled as 'corrupt' today
> on our test MailScanner (Sophos 3.66 & McAffee) box... are the patches
> going to appear in a future MS release that might happen any time soon?

If these were PDF files then you've hit the "known issue" of 3.66 not
liking PDF files. You can get a version 3.66a from Sophos which resolves
this issue.

If they were Excel or Word files then please feel free to ignore this
message!

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"