Outgoing queue dir question

Cameron Pitt-Downton cameron at TERAGEN.COM.AU
Wed Feb 12 08:36:39 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has wildcards (/var/spool/mqueue/*) or
rulsets working with the "Outgoing Queue Dir" option.

With wildcards I get the following error:
"Error in configuration file line 72, directory /var/spool/mqueue/* for
outqueuedir does not exist (or is not readable)"

and with rulesets all I get:
"Syntax error in line 1 of ruleset file
/etc/MailScanner/mqueue.out.list.conf for keyword outqueuedir".

I don't get either of these errors with the "Incoming Queue Dir" option.

Thanks
Cameron