MailScanner slow on my RaQ550 when I access Site or Server Admininstration via Browser...

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Dec 24 15:55:36 GMT 2003

I think you'll need to determine what is the bottleneck.  Can you run top while loading the GUI? Is the CPU usage going up to 100%, if so, what is the process responsible for that?  If not, do you see the swap usage going up a lot?  Can you run vmstat 5 while loading the GUI?

I think you might begin swapping when loading the GUI,