Move tagged spam to folder

Rob Freeman sysadmin at FLEETONE.COM
Wed Dec 24 15:58:56 GMT 2003

I am sure I am just missing something here, but I have not been able to figure it out.

Before I moved to MailScanner, I used Spamassassin and in my user's procmail file, I would move all email tagged as spam to their IMAP spam folder.  My users file looks like this:

LOGFILE=$HOME/.log.procmail
`test -d $VHOME/Maildir/.Spam`
if ( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
{
   `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake -f Spam $VHOME/Maildir`
   `echo Inbox.Spam >> $VHOME/Maildir/courierimapsubscribed`
}

DROPPRIVS=yes

:0
* ^^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
  | sed -e '1s/^/F/'
}

:0:
mail/Spam

Now, I have MailScanner running with Spamassassin turned on.  If Spamassassin tags the message, it still goes into the Spam folder.  If MailScanner tags it, it goes into the Inbox.  I tried changing the tag in the MailScanner.conf file to look like the Spamassassin one of SPAM, but that did not work.  I still get a few FP on email, so I do not just want to delete the spam before it is reviewed.

Thanks

Rob