[OT] RDNS (TO: Res - ausics.net)

Res res at AUSICS.NET
Wed Dec 17 21:53:22 GMT 2003

Ivan,

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Ivan Mirisola wrote:

> you e-mail because I think my SMTP has been blocked in yours. I asked to
> my ISP to fix the RDNS problem and now I do have a PTR record for my IP.
> Anyway - Could you check that my DNS configuration is correct and remove
> the blocking of my IP in your systems?

Looks good :)

> Also, I like to know if anyone knows a free DNSBL list for dynamic IPs
> that I can use in sendmail. Most of them are payed services and the

FEATURE(`dnsbl',`dynablock.njabl.org')dnl

They have taken over the easynet ones, easynet were excellent as an RBL so
if these guys maintain it like they did, it should help.
Note, if you use dnsbl.njabl.org it doesnt look at the above zone, thats
gota be added  in as extra I understand.

Res