[OT] RDNS (TO: Res - ausics.net)

Ivan Mirisola ivan at NUCCI.COM.BR
Tue Dec 16 14:22:18 GMT 2003

Hi Res,

Sorry to post this message to the mailing list, but I couldn't?t send
you e-mail because I think my SMTP has been blocked in yours. I asked to
my ISP to fix the RDNS problem and now I do have a PTR record for my IP.
Anyway - Could you check that my DNS configuration is correct and remove
the blocking of my IP in your systems?

Also, I like to know if anyone knows a free DNSBL list for dynamic IPs
that I can use in sendmail. Most of them are payed services and the
exchange ratio here in Brazil is 1:3, so it gets sort of expensive to
the company I work for.

Thanks,
Ivan