Yahoo Developing Open Source Server Software For Spam-Resista nt E-Mail

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Mon Dec 15 16:42:05 GMT 2003

I am operating under the assumption that if you own a domain,
then you will have the authority and capability to control
which servers are designated as mail senders within your domain,
even if your domain is hosted by an ISP.  You seem to be making
the exact opposite assumption (and you may be right, given that
I've seen no technical details on this implementation).

Not allowing for such a set-up would indeed make such a system
next to worthless.  Again though, more technical details on the
implementation are needed.

--
Trever