Skipped; still being delivered - even in 4.25

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Thu Dec 11 08:04:24 GMT 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:17:55 +0100, Jacques Caruso wrote:
> Yes, indeed : apparently, it's the old « MailScanner picks mail in the
> wrong queue » bug that persists (have a look at my last message at
> <http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0312&L=mailscanner&P=1797>).

I don't see MS dying as described in that message. I simply (very
occasionally) get duplicate mails - usually one with a body and one
without, though I have seen cases where both copies have a body -
during otherwise normal MS operation. The dupes correspond to a
postfix "Skipped, still being delivered" message in the logs.

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr