Skipped; still being delivered - even in 4.25

Jacques Caruso jacques at MONACO.NET
Wed Dec 10 19:17:55 GMT 2003

Le Mercredi 10 Décembre 2003 16:49, John Wilcock a écrit :
> Any other postfix users out there still seeing this?

Yes, indeed : apparently, it's the old « MailScanner picks mail in the
wrong queue » bug that persists (have a look at my last message at
<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0312&L=mailscanner&P=1797>).

For the moment, I've just setup a cron job to do a daily restart of MS,
so it doesn't die and clog the incoming queue. But that's a real kludge.
If someone has an idea about what could be tried to mitigate the
problem, I'm interested, too (else, I'll try to research the matter
further, but this will have to wait for the moment)...

Greetings,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <jacques at monaco.net>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]