Skipped; still being delivered - even in 4.25

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Wed Dec 10 15:49:05 GMT 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:47:08 +0100, John Wilcock wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:33:32 +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> > On what version of what OS?
>
> RedHat 9 with all the latest up2date patches.
>
> > Does your latest ChangeLog mention Postfix fix for Solaris?
>
> Assuming you mean the MailScanner ChangeLog, then no, no mention of a
> postfix fix for Solaris.

Just spotted three more occurrences of this, after two weeks with not
a single case. I'm now on MS 4.25-14 (i.e. with the postfix fix "for
Solaris") and Postfix 2.0.16-7, still on RH9 for i386.

Any more ideas, Julian? (not that the problem bothers me much - I'd
rather have the occasional mail twice than not at all - but there must
be something slightly amiss).

Any other postfix users out there still seeing this?

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr