Translation request (German)

Steffan Henke henker at S-H-COM.DE
Wed Dec 10 11:52:45 GMT 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Julian Field wrote:

> Can we have some agreement on this please? Suggesting 2 or 3 alternatives
> doesn't help when I don't know what any of them say...

Uh, sorry, I read your request yesterday and thought I'd better reply
off-list, but didn't because I was thinking somebody sure sent you a pm
already.
Maybe it's time for an alias like languages@ to avoid language
discussions/suggestions on the list ? I hope, no one is bothered by this
one.

> >Kevin Anderson wrote:
> >
> >>Zu viele Anhänge in e-mail.

Personally, I would write something like
"Zu viele Anhänge in der Email."

> >Don't get me wrong Kevin but that is awefully bad german *winks* Something
> >like:
> >Zu hohe Anzahl an Anhängen
> >or
> >Eine zu hohe Anzahl an Attachments wurde gefunden

These are *very* formal from my POV, but of course correct.

Regards,

Steffan